The GC Visa office is not processing any visa application for Syria.
1330 New Hampshire Avenue NW, Suite B1, Washington, DC 20036
FLIGHTS TO SYRIA ARE SUSPENDED.
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers must have a negative Covid-19 PCR test result issued at most 96 hours before departure from the first embarkation point and could be subject to self-isolation or quarantine.
- DOCUMENT AUTHENTICATION/CERTIFICATION. The Embassy of Syria does not offer any service for document legalization due to the closure of the Syrian Embassy in the United States and Canada. However, documents legalized or certified by the US Department of State can be applied for authentication/certification through the US Arab Chamber of Commerce. The US Arab Chamber of Commerce offers stamp on Commercial documents such as FDA, USDA, USPTO, and Commercial Power of Attorney. The price is $80 per document ($45.00 for the authentication and $35.00 for the chamber stamp). The processing time is 4 business days.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
Forms and Links
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: August 11, 2021