THE EMBASSY IN WASHINGTON DC IS NOT ISSUING ANY VISA AT THIS TIME!
Please contact the GC Visa office if you have any questions.
1099 30th Street NW, Washington, DC 20007
Consular hours: Mon to Fri 9 am – 1 pm
- COVID-19 REGULATIONS (Subject to change). Travelers entering or transiting through Venezuela must have a negative Covid-19 PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival. They must register online before departure at Casa Lab for a Health Pass and must obtain an airport entry authorization before disembarking.
- APPLY IN PERSON. Applicant MUST present documents in person at the consular office.
- Passport must have at least six (6) months validity beyond completion of a trip and at least two (2) blank visa pages.
- NO VISA REQUIRED for nationals of Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Jamaica, Japan, Korea (Rep.) Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Russian Fed., Spain, South Africa, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, Uruguay, and other countries, to enter as a tourist and stay up to 90 days. Must have a valid passport.
- US nationals, employed by religious organizations, can apply for a multiple entry tourist visa with one-year validity. Non-US nationals can apply for a multiple entries business visa with 3 months validity.
- For more information and questions contact the GC Visa office.
|Visa Application Requirements||US||NON-US|
|Completed and signed application form|
The application must be typewritten. Not handwritten.
|Passport size photos - two (2) photos||✔||✔|
|Copy of passport vital information page||✔||✔|
|Invitation letter (Business visa only)||✔||✔|
|Letter of employment||✔||✔|
|Recent bank statement||✔||✔|
|Copy of flight itinerary|
A round trip travel airline ticket with traveler's name.
|Letter of support (Business visa only)|
The GC Visa office will provide
|Proof of valid legal residency in the US (copy only)||✔|
|Proof of leasing contract and/or property ownership||✔||✔|
Forms and Links
|15 business days|
Fee per Visa
Payment Method: Money Order,
|Type of Visa||Fee per Visa||Type of entry||Term of visa|
|Business US Nationals||60.00||Multiple||12 months|
|Tourist US Nationals||30.00||Multiple||12 months|
|Business Non-US Nationals||60.00||Multiple||6 months|
- Allow (2) two extra days for GC Visa Office to process your application.
- For Long Term/Work Visa and Children under 18, Contact GC Visa Office.
- Please note that Embassies/Country Representative Offices change the requirements on a regular basis without notifying us.
- There is a GC surcharge for our services.
Last updated: August 11, 2021